programme is currently looking into different options for organizing trainings that lead to an internationally recognized FOSS certification.
We would like to hear about your opinion and needs!
We have opened an online forum
where you can help us with your views to take some informed decisions on which type of trainings and certifications we should best invest in.
Go to the online forum to express your views.
FOSS training and certification could be done at different levels:
* desktop certification (like Open ICDL, Open Office ..)
* system admin certification (like LPI, or vendor-certifications like RedHat, Ubuntu ..)
* specific application related certifications (like PHP, MySQL ...)
We are interested to learn about your needs.
1. From a market perspective: What skills are most in demand from the client side? And which certification would serve as seal of quality in your national ICT market and would help to gain confidence from clients?
2. From a training demand perspective (which is of course related to the market): What type of training + certification would people be interested to invest time and money in?
What do you think?